Emergency Dentistry in Buckinghamshire
If you have chipped or broken a tooth as a result of an accident or injury, it is very important that you see an emergency dentist in Buckinghamshire as soon as possible. The same goes for one or more knocked out teeth. The sooner you are seen by a dental professional the better the chances that the teeth could be re-implanted, depending on the severity of your injury.
Here are some of the steps an emergency dental appointment will cover:
- A thorough examination of the injured area will be undertaken. This may include dental x-rays to determine the extent of the damage.
- Depending on the severity of the pain, the area will be numbed with local anaesthetic.
- The injured area will be sterilised to reduce the risk of infection.
- The damaged teeth will be restored temporarily or permanently, depending on the case.
- In severe cases the affected tooth may require extraction and implant treatment will be discussed.
If you require emergency dental treatment, you should ask to see an emergency dentist in Buckinghamshire as soon as possible. At Garden View Dental Care in Beaconsfield we offer appointments for all dental emergencies from toothache to lost or broken crowns, chipped teeth and fillings to abscesses, trauma, avulsed teeth and facial swelling. We can take care of your injuries to ensure you heal quicker and more effectively, ensuring that you avoid additional dental problems and complications in the future.
- Preservation of remaining tooth structure.
- Reduced risk of infection.
- Improved long-term oral health overall.
I have always been a nervous patient due to a bad experience as a child. I read the reviews on Garden View Beaconsfield, then called to see if I could have an emergency appointment. After speaking to, and then meeting Mrs Makhani on reception my first impressions were very reassuring, the Treatment was fantastic I have never felt so relaxed in the dentist's chair. I'm so pleased to have found this surgery.- Mrs J Adams