There is a solution to having straighter teeth without having to wear the traditional unsightly metal braces. Clear braces in Beaconsfield offers you the choice of wearing a clear and sometimes removable appliance while straightening and aligning your teeth.
This is often a favourable option for adults who have professional careers and don’t feel comfortable wearing unsightly ‘train track’ braces for months on end. The technology behind clear braces in Beaconsfield is highly advanced and often gives patients a much shorter treatment time, depending on their individual cases. Here is an overview of how they work:
- They straighten teeth discreetly, and some can even be removed periodically, making them easier to fit around your hectic lifestyle.
- They straighten teeth much more quickly than traditional braces, starting from as little as six months.
- They are more comfortable than traditional braces because they use less force and modern wire technology.
- Straighter teeth are healthier teeth.
- Having an attractive smile will have a positive effect on your confidence.
- Invisible braces are a long-term investment in your oral health.
A bad experience with an orthodontist at another local practice had left several of my teeth disfigured. I had a number of follow-up procedures with different dentists, but it was only when I came to Garden View as my regular dental practice that Dr Makhani undertook the excellent restorative work, with great attention to detail, that has finally sorted out the problem. Highly recommended- Sarah Kelen
A very different dentist experience to what I have had recently. At the surgery the dentist, nurse and receptionist cannot do enough to accommodate you and they managed to fit me in on a tight timescale around my available hours. It's the first dentist where I feel as though they aren't just trying to get money out of you - they genuinely want to help you with your teeth and being the best that they can be. Mr Makhani was calm and understanding (I'm not a great patient!) and I will most certainly be back. I had the zoom whitening and a small filling - my teeth are several shades lighter and I'm really happy.- Aimee